United States - Nationwide
- Must be a continuing student in good standing at an accredited institution pursuing a bachelor's degree in a field of science, engineering, or an equivalent.
- Demonstrated academic achievement in Physics or related field.
- Ability to apply basic physics principles to solve technical problems.
- Demonstrated effective communication skills.
- Ability to present and communicate concepts and ideas.
- Knowledge in Materials Science/Physics/Applied Mathematics/Applied Sciences.
- Familiarity with modern computer-based data analysis approaches, summarizing and presenting results.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Physics Today has listings for the latest assistant, associate, and full professor roles, plus scientist jobs in specialized disciplines like theoretical physics, astronomy, condensed matter, materials, applied physics, astrophysics, optics and lasers, computational physics, plasma physics, and others! Find a job here as an engineer, experimental physicist, physics faculty, postdoctoral appointee, fellow, or researcher.