- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in biotechnology, biochemistry, or a related scientific discipline, or equivalent combination of related education and experience in a technical or engineering field.[JG1]
- Proficient hands-on experience in high throughput protein production, purification, and characterization techniques.
- Comprehensive knowledge in antibody production using mammalian cell culture systems (CHO, HEK293, etc.).
- Proficient in molecular biology techniques, including gene cloning, transfection, and stable cell line generation.
- Familiarity with protein analytical techniques such as SDS-PAGE, Western blotting, ELISA or advanced immunoassay platforms (e.g., AlphaLISA, MSD, Gyrolab, Luminex), HT affinity assessment (SPR, BLI) and HPLC.
- Proficient using automated liquid handling systems and LIMS.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and collaborate with colleagues from diverse scientific backgrounds.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to multitask in a fast-paced research environment.
Additional Qualifications at the SES.3 Level:
- Master's degree or equivalent experience in biotechnology, biochemistry, or a related scientific discipline, or equivalent combination of related education and experience in a technical or engineering field.
- Significant experience developing and managing workflows for high throughput antibody production and screening platforms.
- Advanced knowledge developing processes on automated liquid handling systems and high-throughput screening platforms.
- Significant experience standing up or managing data flows for LIMS, including implementing complex and rigorous data analysis and interpretation.
- Advanced knowledge of protein engineering techniques, especially in the detection and correction of antibody developability.
- Significant expertise in library display technologies for high throughput screening, e.g., mammalian cell-based expression/display, yeast display, and/or other platforms.
Qualifications We Desire:
- Significant experience with protein structure analysis or molecular modeling, and familiarity with protein visualization software.
- Advanced knowledge with high throughput display technologies (e.g. phage, yeast, ribosome) and sequence analysis for affinity tuning, maturation, and/or humanization.
- Hands-on experience with high throughput automation and/or expertise in high-throughput enabling instruments.
Physics Today has listings for the latest assistant, associate, and full professor roles, plus scientist jobs in specialized disciplines like theoretical physics, astronomy, condensed matter, materials, applied physics, astrophysics, optics and lasers, computational physics, plasma physics, and others! Find a job here as an engineer, experimental physicist, physics faculty, postdoctoral appointee, fellow, or researcher.