- Start over with new criteria.
- PhD in Immunology or infectious diseases or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Significant experience in Aerosol biology, lung immunology and applications in animal and human related models.
- Advanced knowledge on detailed characterization of the host cellular the immune system using modern techniques in cellular and systems biology.
- Ability to work independently on (and lead) research projects that may not be well defined as demonstrated through publication of peer-reviewed literature.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills necessary to deliver presentations, prepare written reports, explain technical information, and provide advice to management as needed.
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a multidisciplinary team environment.
Qualifications we desire:
- Experience designing and implementing in vitro and in vivo inhalation exposure experiments.
- Experience designing, implementing, and analyzing multi-color flow cytometry and cell sorting experiments.
- Experience designing and performing assays to assess immune function in animal and cellular models.
- Experience designing and performing in vitro cell-based assays to characterize humoral and cell mediated immune responses elicited by vaccine formulations.
- Experience with laboratory information management software.
Physics Today has listings for the latest assistant, associate, and full professor roles, plus scientist jobs in specialized disciplines like theoretical physics, astronomy, condensed matter, materials, applied physics, astrophysics, optics and lasers, computational physics, plasma physics, and others! Find a job here as an engineer, experimental physicist, physics faculty, postdoctoral appointee, fellow, or researcher.