- Ph.D. in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related field, or the equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Advanced knowledge in nanoscience, materials chemistry and electrocatalysis.
- Significant experience with materials synthesis and characterization techniques.
- Significant experience collecting, analyzing, and documenting scientific results.
- Ability to work independently, as well as a member of a team.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills necessary to deliver presentations and prepare written reports, explain technical information, and provide advice to management.
- Advanced interpersonal skills necessary to interact with a diverse set of scientists, engineers, and other technical and administrative staff within a collaborative research and development environment.
Additional qualifications at the SES.4 level
- Nationally recognized expertise in electrocatalysis for CO2 conversion or related field.
- Established publication record in catalyst design principles.
- Expert knowledge in leading project teams and participating in the development of new research programs.
Qualifications We Desire
- Expertise with integrating experimental characterization and modeling.
- Expertise in developing high throughput materials characterization methods.
Physics Today has listings for the latest assistant, associate, and full professor roles, plus scientist jobs in specialized disciplines like theoretical physics, astronomy, condensed matter, materials, applied physics, astrophysics, optics and lasers, computational physics, plasma physics, and others! Find a job here as an engineer, experimental physicist, physics faculty, postdoctoral appointee, fellow, or researcher.