Computer Science: Information Systems, Computer Science: Information Technology, Engineering and Technology: Computer
4 Year Degree
IFS Senior Manager, Information Security Generalist (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, El Segundo, CA. Provide advisory and consulting services as it relates to the design, implementation, integration and coordination of systems, processes and controls to necessitate extensive analysis and study of the client's operations. Provide technology and risk consulting services to assist clients in anticipating and addressing their most complex business challenges. Make recommendations to clients on how to build on their business strengths and create value through all stages of technology consulting projects. Demonstrate in-depth technical expertise. Pursue business development opportunities. Establish and maintain client relationships and professional networks. Supervise employees with varied skillsets and diverse backgrounds.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Security, Engineering, or a related field, plus six (6) years of post-bachelor’s, progressive related work experience; OR a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Security, Engineering, or a related field, plus four (4) years of related work experience.
Must have at least one year of experience with each of the following:
- Providing guidance and support on IT security, privacy and risk competencies, as well as security spectrum capabilities;
- Advising clients on security strategy and governance, IT risk, security technologies, cybercrime and breach responses;
- Identifying issues and providing solutions on how to debug and troubleshoot any complex software issues;
- Advise clients on best practices to design, analyze and execute sustainable change to improve operational and security efficiencies and effectiveness; and
- Enhancing client's performance and functionality by defining and delivering improved changes.
Travel required 60% of the time.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code CA2298, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.
Internal Number: CA2298
About PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
please see job description
BACK TO TOP
Physics Today Jobs has listings for the latest assistant, associate, and full professor roles, plus scientist jobs in specialized disciplines like theoretical physics, astronomy, condensed matter, materials, applied physics, astrophysics, optics and lasers, computational physics, plasma physics, and others! Find a job here as an engineer, experimental physicist, physics faculty, postdoctoral appointee, fellow, or researcher.