Computer Science: Information Systems, Computer Science: Information Technology, Engineering and Technology: Computer
4 Year Degree
Advisory Manager, Analytics Innovation (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC, San Jose, CA. Help to leverage data to discover, quantify, and deliver value from data with intelligent analytics and scalable end-to-end business solutions. Assist clients drive analytics adoption by accelerating value delivery, developing in house talent, and building solutions and trust in data. Incorporate client, third-party, and proprietary data to help answer questions and design solutions to clients business issues. Apply common cloud computing platforms to manage large data sources, model, development, and deployment. Participate in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients. Train, coach and supervise teams.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems Management, Economics, Finance, or a related field, plus 5 years of related work experience. The employer will accept a 3 or 4 year Bachelor's degree.
Must have at least one year of experience with each of the following:
- Applying statistical or numerical methods applications, data mining or data-driven problem solving;
- Developing statistical modelling, algorithms, data mining and machine learning algorithms;
- Delivering large scale projects, demonstrating ownership of architecture solutions and managing change;
- Analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources;
- Working with data science packages including at least two of the following: Spark, Pandas, SciPy, and/or Numpy; and
- Developing and deploying A.I. solutions as part of a larger automation pipeline.
Travel up to 60% is required.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code CA2296, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.
Internal Number: CA2296
About PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC
Physics Today Jobs has listings for the latest assistant, associate, and full professor roles, plus scientist jobs in specialized disciplines like theoretical physics, astronomy, condensed matter, materials, applied physics, astrophysics, optics and lasers, computational physics, plasma physics, and others! Find a job here as an engineer, experimental physicist, physics faculty, postdoctoral appointee, fellow, or researcher.