Computer Science: Information Systems, Computer Science: Information Technology, Engineering and Technology: Computer
4 Year Degree
Advisory Manager, Industry Consulting (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC, Denver, CO. Provide strategy, management, technology and consulting services to help clients respond to complex business challenges in the financial services such as insurance, sales performance management, banking & capital markets. Provide expertise in improving and developing new apps for traditional and mobile devices. Assisting clients in the implementation and support of technical solutions and improving business processes to help improve client’s user experience. Focus on operations strategy and transformation, product innovation and development, supply and demand planning, supply chain management, procurement and sourcing, service operations, manufacturing and logistics. Strong industry and technical expertise to help clients from strategy through execution. Use systems applications that support Operations-related processes. Lead project work streams, including project staffing, budgeting, planning and status updating. Coach and mentor staff. Establish and maintain client relationships.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Engineering, Management Information Systems, Business Administration, or a related field, plus 5 years of post-bachelor’s, progressive related work experience; OR a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Engineering, Management Information Systems, Business Administration or a related field, plus 3 years of related work experience.
Must have at least one year of experience with each of the following:
- Developing business strategies and transforming the value chain functions from product development through supply chain, manufacturing and product support;
- Working with the delivery cloud based application architectures and development, integration, distributed data management and application testing;
- Drafting whitepapers, studies and client briefings;
- Utilizing one or more of the following technologies to provide architecture cloud computer solutions: Java, C, and/or C++; and
- Applying one or more of the following technology sets: Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure, Google Apps, Rackspace Cloud, and/or Eucalyptus.
Travel up to 80% is required
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code CO2239, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.
Internal Number: CO2239
About PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC
Physics Today Jobs has listings for the latest assistant, associate, and full professor roles, plus scientist jobs in specialized disciplines like theoretical physics, astronomy, condensed matter, materials, applied physics, astrophysics, optics and lasers, computational physics, plasma physics, and others! Find a job here as an engineer, experimental physicist, physics faculty, postdoctoral appointee, fellow, or researcher.