Computer Science: Information Systems, Computer Science: Information Technology, Engineering and Technology: Computer
4 Year Degree
Assurance Manager, Financial Services Solutions (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopersLLP, Boston, MA. Work with clients to understand how to manage the requirements of numerous regulations, and implement effective plans to restructure businesses to meet changing regulations on an ongoing basis. Provide accounting advice relating to financial instruments, structured products, and real estate. Assist clients with understanding the tax implications of various assets classes. Demonstrate in-depth technical expertise and understand business needs and common industry issues facing clients. Evaluating system performance and detailed understanding of threading pattern. Building software solutions designed for audit practitioners to enhance the overall quality and engagement efficiencies within a global professional services consulting partnership.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Information Systems, Mathematics, Engineering, Business Administration, or related field, plus 5 years of post-bachelors progressive related work experience; OR a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in, Mathematics, Engineering, Business Administration, or related, plus 3 years of related work experience.
Must have at least one year of the experience with each of the following:
- Experience with Programming and design across the Microsoft stack: C#, .NET4/4.5, WWF, WCF, ADO.NET, SQL,EF, LINQ, Xml, Unity, and/or Prism;
- Designing business process flows, sequence diagrams, and class diagrams (OOD, OOP, AOP) through the use of AppFabric, 3rd party control suites, report writing, mobile applications, and other related tools, methods, or solutions;
- Designing N-tier solutions with practical knowledge of SOA and SaaS/Cloud architecture concepts and design principles;
- Performing data validation, relational data modelling, data mining, and/or master data; and
- Use of visualization products and technologies, including at least one of the following: Monarch Modeler, Datapump/Automater, OLAP Solutions, Visual Studio 2010 and above, and/or Team Foundation Serve.
Travel up to 20% required.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code MA2182, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.
Physics Today Jobs has listings for the latest assistant, associate, and full professor roles, plus scientist jobs in specialized disciplines like theoretical physics, astronomy, condensed matter, materials, applied physics, astrophysics, optics and lasers, computational physics, plasma physics, and others! Find a job here as an engineer, experimental physicist, physics faculty, postdoctoral appointee, fellow, or researcher.