Computer Science: Information Systems, Computer Science: Information Technology, Engineering and Technology: Computer
4 Year Degree
Risk Assurance Manager, Enterprise Solutions (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Boston, MA. Deliver risk and controls services to clients to leverage enabling technologies to support business processes. Address client’s need with services related to security and controls assessment, design, recommendation and configuration of SAP and SAP GRC. Provide clients with pre and post implementation assurance reviews, Sarbanes-Oxley readiness and controls optimization services. Identify opportunities in clients’ business to effectively mitigate risk and improve business performance.
Demonstrate in-depth technical expertise. Pursue business development opportunities. Establish and maintain client relationships and professional networks. Supervise employees with varied skillsets and diverse backgrounds.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or a related field, plus 5 years of post-bachelor’s, progressive related work experience; OR a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or a related field, plus 3 years of related work experience.
Must have at least one year of experience with each of the following:
- Designing, implementing, and/or assessing controls as it relates to multiple versions of SAP application product suite;
- Managing SDLC for SAP product implementations and configurations related to security and controls, and/or optimizations of business process controls and application security;
- Leveraging industry technologies, such as core SAP and SAP GRC modules;
- Identifying key risks and controls, implementation of Sarbanes Oxley readiness, controls optimization with configuration of controls in security, business process and SAP GRC modules; and
- Defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, and billing and collection.
Travel up to 60% required.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code MA2138, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.
Internal Number: MA2138
About PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
please see job description
BACK TO TOP
Physics Today Jobs has listings for the latest assistant, associate, and full professor roles, plus scientist jobs in specialized disciplines like theoretical physics, astronomy, condensed matter, materials, applied physics, astrophysics, optics and lasers, computational physics, plasma physics, and others! Find a job here as an engineer, experimental physicist, physics faculty, postdoctoral appointee, fellow, or researcher.