Computer Science: Information Systems, Computer Science: Information Technology, Engineering and Technology: Computer
4 Year Degree
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, or a related field, plus 3 years of related work experience; OR a Master's degree or foreign equivalent in, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, or a related field, and 1 year of related work experience.
Must have at least one year of experience with each of the following:
- Working with various data stores including SQL, NO-SQL, and distributed file system storage;
- Experience with Big Data tools and open source technologies including researching third party technologies;
- Experience with Java, Scala based platforms, open source tooling and Linux OS development;
- Creating design documentation and assisting in project planning; and
- Experiencing coding backend business services and assisting in front end UI efforts.
Travel up to 60% is required.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code FL1988, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.
Internal Number: FL1988
About PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
please see job description
BACK TO TOP
Physics Today Jobs has listings for the latest assistant, associate, and full professor roles, plus scientist jobs in specialized disciplines like theoretical physics, astronomy, condensed matter, materials, applied physics, astrophysics, optics and lasers, computational physics, plasma physics, and others! Find a job here as an engineer, experimental physicist, physics faculty, postdoctoral appointee, fellow, or researcher.