Advisory Manager, Data & Analytics (Multiple Positions)
PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC
To apply, follow the employer instructions.
October 2, 2018
Computer Science: Information Systems, Computer Science: Information Technology, Engineering and Technology: Computer
4 Year Degree
Advisory Manager, Data & Analytics (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC, Hartford, CT. Assist clients with defining their information strategy, and architecture and governance. Obtain the most value from business intelligence (BI) and analytics. Implement enterprise content and data management solutions to reduce cost and complexity, and improve operational effectiveness. Evaluate enterprise data warehouse (DW) architecture feasibility, risk and technologies related to business change. Manage client engagement teams to design and develop business intelligence (BI) and predictive models for data warehouse (DW) information management architecture. Prioritize, prepare and implement BI and/or DW architectural improvements. Develop and validate data models and identify data sources and metadata. Demonstrate in-depth technical expertise.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems, Business Administration, or a related field, plus 5 years of post-bachelor's, progressive related work experience; OR a Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems, Business Administration, or a related field, plus 3 years of related work experience.
Must have at least one year of experience with each of the following:
- Designing and developing business intelligence (BI) and predictive models for data warehouse (DW) information management architecture;
- Utilizing BI/SQL, DW/SQL/ETL/Modeling tools;
- Recommending emerging BI/DW technologies and strategies consistent with clients' business strategies;
- Interacting with end-users to understand and document business and functional requirements, data sources, metadata and conceptual data models for complex projects, including at least two full lifecycle implementations; and
- Defining resource requirements and project workflow.
Travel required up to 80%.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code CT1886, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.
Internal Number: CT1886
About PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC