Application Development and Integration Architecture Manager (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC, Dallas, TX. Provide an end to end solution offering including Application Development and Integration, Application Architecture, User Experience and Quality Management and Testing. Help clients determine the best applications for their business needs and integrate new and existing applications into their business including Mobility integration. Work with various types of technologies and software frameworks including Java, .Net, iOS and HTML5. Advise on the software development life-cycle. Help architect and develop specific applications for clients. Assist with the integration of new applications and quality management and testing. Demonstrate in-depth technical expertise. Establish and maintain client relationships and professional networks. Identify new service opportunities. Coach staff and provide feedback in a timely manner.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related discipline, plus five years of post-bachelor's, progressive related work experience. In the alternative, employer will accept a Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related discipline, plus three years of related work experience.
Must have experience with all of the following:
- Leading applications strategy and integration engagements emphasizing Enterprise Architecture, Business Process Transformation and IT Systems Implementation;
- Applying methodologies and managing architectural project elements;
- Designing and delivering solutions from concept through implementation;
- Analyzing and defining business requirements and related project reporting, and developing methodologies to create and enhance applications and tools; and
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of data.
Travel required up to 80%.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code TX1091, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.